1. Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday CST 9:00-5:30
Call Toll Free 800-687-6202
Web site 24 / 7
2. Customer Service
Monday - Friday CST 9:00 - 5:30
Send all correspondence to:
KNIVES PLUS ®,
2467 I-40 West
Amarillo, TX 79109
Please note: Correspondence is best facilitated by phone, email is not 100% reliable and it may take us a day or two to respond. If you send us an email regarding an order please be sure to give us the full name used to place the order and the order ID to help us locate your information in our database. Phone in queries are taken care of in real time. They are much more accurate and immediate, with less chance of error than email correspondence.
1. Credit Cards: We accept USA based Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
All credit cards are verified as to name and shipping address. We will only accept orders from the person whose name and address is on file with the credit card company as an authorized buyer. We will only ship to the address and person who is verified by the credit card company.
Credit cards are not automatically charged on the website, all processing is done offline after we have verified customer billing information and inventory levels. Once your order has been processed we will send an email to the address used to place the order, alerting you that we have shipped your order.
Please note: Due to a large amount of internet fraud involving International Credit Cards we do not ship International orders, nor do we accept International Credit Cards to ship to the USA.
2. Money Orders, Cashiers Checks: Call us and we can give you a total amount for your order. We do not hold merchandise, but we will refund any amount that you are over by one dollar or greater. We will not issue cash refunds that are less than $1.00.
3. Checks: Sorry, we do not accept checks.
1. Call 800-687-6202 within 10 days of delivery for a return authorization number and shipping instructions Monday-Friday. (RA numbers are not issued by email.)
Please place this RA# number on the outside of your package or our receiving department may refuse the shipment.
2. RA# are good for 10 days; include a copy of your invoice.
3. Returned merchandise must be shipped prepaid and insured.
4. Merchandise must be in 100% resalable new/unused condition with original boxes and papers (condition of product as determined by us).
Do not return merchandise in padded envelopes, it destroys the original boxes and can damage the knives.
5. Merchandise returned after 10 days or returned with no RA number may not be accepted.
6.Shipping is not refundable for any reason, and we do not pay for return shipping for any reason.
7. All refunds are with the original purchaser only.
8. All returns / refused / canceled orders are charged a 20% restocking fee.
9. Items purchased mail-order or through the internet must be returned by US Mail or UPS, no on-site returns.
We are not a warranty repair station and do not guarantee products or a product's performance. Please return all warranty claims to the manufacturer. We will be glad to assist you with address and phone numbers. We only sell factory fresh - new products. Defective products are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
6. Changing Processed Orders:
Be sure to have your complete order ready when you call, mail, or place an order on the web. We cannot add to, combine multiple orders, remove from, initiate a price check, or change your order in any manner after it has been received. Phone orders are processed as soon as we hang up, and Web orders are locked as soon as they are received. Be sure to be accurate and double check your mailing address and email address, especially on mail in and web orders.
You must be 18 or older to order merchandise or a catalog. If under 18, please have your parent or legal guardian place the order, and/or request our list. We will not knowingly process an order, or send a catalog to an underage person.
8. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
All references to KNIVES PLUS ®, Inc. will be "KPI". All references to the knives, accessories, or products we may sell will be collectively referred to as "merchandise".
When you order or purchase any merchandise from KPI by any method, you represent by your actions as a condition of purchase that you:
1. are at least 18 and of legal age to purchase the merchandise ordered, and that the merchandise can be legally purchased and possessed by you under your applicable Local, State, County, City, and Federal laws.
2. understand and agree that KPI does not offer any guarantee of performance or expectation, and that the merchandise by its very nature may be dangerous and potentially lethal. And that you assume all risks associated with ownership and use of the merchandise, and will not hold KPI responsible or liable for any injury resulting from ownership, use, misuse, or defect.
KNIVES PLUS ® does its best to correctly represent products it sells, with photo, price and copy. Sometimes we make mistakes. If such a mistake should occur, your order will be corrected to reflect the proper information. Thanks for your understanding.
10. Shortages / Damages:
Shortages and shipping damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods. You must keep all shipping boxes, invoices and packing: without them claims will be denied. UPS or USPS will want to inspect them. Call us for instructions to insure proper credit or replacement.
We try to maintain pricing listed in our catalogs but reserve the right to change any prices at any time, without prior notification. Please check with your sales representative for any pricing changes. Mail-order prices are good only through our mail-order division. All prices are null and void with the issuance of a new catalog or update. Prices may be subject to limited availability on some items. NO over the counter sales at these prices.
12. Inventory Levels:
Inventory is linked to the website and should reflect real-time inventory levels. There are rare times when we have inventory discrepancies, when this happens an email will be sent to notify you of such an event.
13. Stock Checks:
We will be happy to check stock on our 800 number or by email but please understand that inventory levels change by the minute, what we have in stock when we answer your queries may not be in stock by the time you place your order.
To guarantee that inventory is in stock call 800-687-6202 (9:00- 5:30 CST M-F) and place your order by phone.
14. Sharpening Service:
Knives come from the factory with a variety of edges. Some come with razor sharp edges while others still need some work. We will add the sharpening service to the majority of knives in our catalog and let you decide which ones should be sharpened.
We offer a sharpening service on items that are about to be shipped to the customer. This service is listed on the product page right above the "Add to Cart" button and shown as an "ADD-ON". When you select this service, our team will sharpen your knife. They have been sharpening knives for 30 years and do everything free-hand on a variable speed Burr King 2" x 72" sander with a 100 grit belt and Baldor Buffer with a leather wheel. Items that have received this service are not returnable and could have an extra day or two lead time.
Our customers and their private information is Sacred to us. We do not share customer information with anyone for any reason. NEVER HAVE..NEVER WILL!